Aeronautical Engineering is about the research, design, development, construction, testing, science and technology of aircraft. In recent years, aeronautical engineering has become one of the major overlapping branches of aerospace engineering. The four-year Aeronautical Engineering programme focusses on designing and constructing aircraft and aircraft components. You will learn about engineering in general and you will gain practical experience during your internship. If you are fascinated by the history and methodology behind moving machines, aeronautical engineering is the programme for you.
What can you explore during the Open Evening?
Join us online
- Learn more about our study programmes and join an online course presentation.
- Take a virtual tour of one of Inholland's campuses.
- Find out more about studying at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
Visit our campus
- Take a tour of the building and check out the atmosphere on campus.
- Find out what study suits you best with our competency game.
- Follow a mini-lecture or a workshop and experience what it will be like to study at Inholland.
- Get to know our students and teachers over a cup of coffee or tea.