Type of vacancy: Regular
City: Schiphol Rijk
Hours per week: 32-40
Education: Bachelor's degree (HBO Bachelor); Master's degree (HBO Master or WO-pre-master); Master's degree (HBO Master)
Apply before: 01/22/2024
Are you ready for a career that rises above the clouds in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)? KLM invites you to embark on an exciting journey with us as an RPA developer and touch down in the RPA Product Team where innovation meets aviation. Our philosophy, encapsulated in the phrase " Taking the robot out of the human" is our belief in cultivating the personal and professional development of our colleagues by automating and optimizing business processes across various departments.
What are you going to do?
As an RPA Developer, you play a crucial role in identifying and implementing automation solutions. Collaborating with your team, you design and deploy software robots that streamline and enhance various business processes across the organization. Whether it's expediting aircraft engine repairs or facilitating seamless cargo transfers between flights, each day brings new and dynamic challenges to tackle. You hold a pivotal role in refining KLM’s operations, minimizing errors, enhancing productivity, and releasing human resources to focus on strategic and creative tasks.
As an RPA Developer you will:
• Create a detailed plan for automating a specific process, including defining the software robot workflows, logic and interactions with various applications and systems throughout KLM.
• Write and configure the code for the software robots using UiPath.
• Conduct rigorous testing of the software robots to ensure they perform tasks accurately and efficiently.
• Deploy the developed software bot into the production environment and monitor their performance to ensure they operate as intended.
• Continuously monitor and maintain the software robots to accommodate changes in processes or systems.
• Create comprehensive documentation for each automation process, including process flowcharts, code documentation and user guides.
• Provide training and support to end-users and stakeholders who interact with the automated process.
• Ensure that the RPA-solution adheres to security and compliance standards.
Where do you land?
As an RPA developer, you will be part of the RPA Product Team of KLM Development. The RPA-team stands out as one of the most dynamic teams in the vibrant landscape of KLM's IT, consisting of a group of passionate young professionals mapping the course for the future of automation. The RPA team operates throughout the company navigating through the exciting frontiers of automation and technology.
The RPA developer is responsible for designing, building, and executing software robots to increase the business performance of the process. In the context of our vision and strategy, centered around "Taking the robot out of the human," the RPA developer is someone who can drive RPA development to the next level.
The candidate we are looking to hire fits the following profile:
• A master’s or bachelor’s degree in business it or computer science.
• A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in RPA development.
• Passionate about Robotic Process Automation.
• Strong understanding of RPA tools and methodologies.
• Proven hands-on experience in UiPath (Mandatory).
• UiPath certification(s) is required.
• Experience in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java and .NET.
• Experience in other RPA tool is a Pre (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
• Experience with the Agile development process.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Dutch is preferred.
• EU resident and/or authorized to work in the EU - (Mandatory).
Are you ready to join the RPA team, a standout force in the lively landscape of KLM's IT?
We will ensure a seamless landing experience near Schiphol by keeping the runway clear.
Concern for excellence
Customer service orientation
Technical skill and competence
- A challenging role at an unique employer in the Netherlands;
- A gross salary between € 4.128,90 and € 5.898,43 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Plenty of room for personal development and wonderful career opportunities;
- A good pension scheme and 8 percent holiday pay;
- An end of the year bonus of 8,33%;
- 25 days of paid holiday and 5 extra days off;
- Great discounts on airline tickets (if you have been in service for at least 6 months);
- A travel expenses scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol;
- Discount of your health insurance;
- A personal budget for sustainable employability.
Ready for your next destination?
Don’t wait any longer, send us your CV before the final boarding call on 01/22/2024! A motivation letter is no longer required; we will simply ask you a couple of questions during your online application. Within two weeks, you will receive a message from us. Your application procedure consists of two interviews and an assessment and security research.
A file check (for ex-KLM-employees) and/or a reference check can be part of the application procedure. By applying for this vacancy you consent to these checks.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact the hiring manager. Call or e-mail the recruiter for questions about the application process. In both cases, don't forget to mention the vacancy number: #15003 .
Babar Khan: BABAR.KHAN@KLM.COM
Adri Beels: ADRI.BEELS@KLM.COM or +31628609681
Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Please apply via our website. Due to GDPR, we are not allowed to process applications via email if our process is not set up that way.