Type of vacancy: Regular
Hours per week: 40
Education: Bachelor's degree (HBO Bachelor); Master's degree (HBO Master or WO-pre-master); Master's degree (HBO Master); Master's degree (WO Master)
Apply before: 11/30/2023, via the KLM Career website, applications via email and LinkedIn are not sufficient!
Apply before: For this position you need to have Dutch residency and you need to have a valid EU work permit.
Air France KLM has a very complex salesforce landscape therefore we need a strong Salesforce functional consultant that helps our business and IT stakeholders make the right decisions.
You will become part of a small team of Salesforce experts who collaborate closely with our Salesforce community and the Salesforce teams in the business domains. The scope is the entire Air France–KLM Group.
We are looking for a functional consultant with a broad experience in the Salesforce platform in at least Marketing Cloud, Sales- or Service cloud. Please note that we are not looking for a developer or technical architect profile.
What are you going to do?
Because of your experience, you understand stakeholder dynamics in a large company like ours. Your ability to ask questions, challenge and make the link to Salesforce out of the box features and solutions designs ensures stakeholders' goals are met. You have the drive and personality to cut through all the noise, get things moving, and tip the scale.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Participate to workshops with other stakeholders (Business, IT). Bring your technical / functional / architectural insights to make the take the right decisions in Airfrance KLM context.
- Work with businesses to define new Salesforce projects (Discovery and solution design workshops, impact analyses, give your input on staffing and project setup)
- Support Salesforce existing orgs/apps/teams with refinement activities, and more complex functional topics
- Define and share Salesforce/COE guidelines and best practices.
Where do you land?
In our Salesforce center of expertise, Salesforce Consultants support our internal community on Salesforce-related topics across 12+ Salesforce orgs spanning all our business units.
As a Salesforce consultant, you are a Salesforce Center of Expertise member within the Air France-KLM IT organization. The COE supports business, IT, and development teams with consultancy, training, and guidelines.
AF/KLM Group is a large multinational company with IT locations in Paris, Amsterdam, Toulouse, and Valbonne. Although online collaboration has become the default, you can travel if work demands it.
The ideal candidates will have (a mix of) these characteristics:
- An education on BSc/MSc level with several years of experience with the Salesforce platform; either as a consultant or a solution architect, project experience, hands-on configuration, and/or development.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills and track records. Although we like to see certs to prove it we recognize actual experience.
- "IT-savvy": knows different IT technologies, how they are related, and their possibilities and limitations. Has a distinct opinion and vision on these technologies and can convey these to others. But also: Can listen to the ideas of others and adjust their (or your) vision when necessary.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French would be a nice extra;
- We are looking for a specialist with strong stakeholder skills and the ability to communicate across different levels in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Analytical Skills
- Building Relationships
- Cross cultural awareness
- Cross functional awareness
- Delivering results
- Giving direction
- Information gathering
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Technical skill and competence
- A gross salary between € 4.128,90 and € 5.898,43 per month;
- Plenty of scope for personal development and great advancement opportunities;
- An excellent pension scheme and 8% holiday allowance;
- A year-end bonus of 8.33%;
- A profit-sharing scheme, up to 20%;
- 25 leave days and 5 extra days off;
- 7 extra days off if you work irregular shifts;
- Substantial discount on airfare (when you have been employed for at least 6 months);
- A travel expense scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol;
- If your job allows it: working from home and up to 8 weeks working from abroad (EU and Caribbean);
- 2% development budget;
Ready for your next destination?
Don’t wait any longer, upload your CV before the final boarding call on 11/30/2023! A motivation letter is no longer required; we will simply ask you a couple of questions during your online application. Within two weeks, you will receive a message from us. Your application procedure consists of two interviews and an assessment.
Did you know that according to research, women are less likely to apply than men when they don't meet all the job requirements? What a shame. Because, in our view, 'the perfect candidate' is a myth. So, if you have the drive to grow in aspects of this role, we look forward to your application.
A file check (for ex-KLM-employees) and/or a reference check can be part of the application procedure. By applying for this vacancy you consent to these checks.
If you would like to know more, please contact the recruiter. Don't forget to mention the vacancy number: #15376. At KLM, we believe in the power of diversity. Would you like to read more about this? Please see our statement.
Coen Baljon: COEN.BALJON@KLM.COM
If you are an intemediair, please do not contact us. Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes.