Type vacature: Regulier
Uren per week: 32-40
Solliciteer t/m: 31-12-2023
EUR 15,27 gross hourly wage* (including 1.50 EUR language allowance)
*the gross hourly wage is calculated as follows EUR 13,77 base salary + 1,50 language allowance
** the gross hourly wage doesn’t include eventual irregularity allowances
In het kort
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "customer service"? Being put on hold for ages while you are forced to listen to James Blunt on repeat? Guess you’ve never met our customer service agents! They can’t wait to help passengers with questions about their journey with KLM. Are you also full of energy, wanderlust and customer friendliness? Become a travel troubleshooter at Cygnific!
Ready for take-off?
As a customer service representative, you are the ears and voice of KLM. You assist passengers on the phone with their questions about bookings, flights, luggage, upgrades, our Flying Blue loyalty program or special requests ("How many bowling balls can I check in?" -> True story!). Finding a quick and suitable solution for every problem is your game. And if possible, you take that extra step to exceed passengers’ expectations.
To help you get a flying start, you’ll begin with a eight-week training. You must be available full-time during this period. After your training you can always count on your colleagues for questions or help; our troubleshooters are also here for you!
Are you a travel troubleshooter?
- You have at least a level 4 MBO (secondary vocational education) degree or work and think level.
- You preferably have experience with working at a call center or in customer service.
- English and Danish (Danish on native level) flow smoothly from your mouth and keyboard.
- You understand how (complex) computer systems work.
- You have a passion for travel, a talent for teamwork and an international mindset.
- You are flexible, service-oriented, creative and have a sense of humor.
Our offer (you can’t refuse)
- A salary of € 2.386,48 gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
- A 7-month contract with the prospect of a long-term partnership.
- An irregularity, language and travel allowance.
- A monthly working from home contribution
- The possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- A holiday allowance, pension plan and stand-by flights after one year of employment.
- Social events such as our annual Christmas party, the famous Cygnific BBQs and ‘Friday Night Drinks XXL’.
- A cozy, lively and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam or Enschede.
Cygnific: your next destination
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from more than 30 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via e-mail, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
A job at Cygnific is more than just an office job. You will be part of an international team of positive, enthusiastic and ambitious people. Cygnificans work hard, but also like to have fun. We really want to help clients and colleagues move forward. But most importantly: we are inclusive and open to each other's opinions and cultures! Curious? Read more on our website.
(Would you like to start, but do you also have upcoming Christmas holiday planned? Get in touch with us, we'd be happy to think about the possibilities together!)
Are you ready for customer service at the highest level? Apply using the button and we will contact you soon!
Do you still have questions? If so, please contact one of our Recruiters, via recruitment@Cygnific.com or by sending a Whatsapp message: +31 651271471.
*Cygnific will never ask applicants to send documents via social media nor to make a payment of any kind for a job or internship. Applicants should be suspicious for such requests and offers. Please, escalate these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready for your next destination?
Click here to apply: