In the world of the AF-KL Aviation Group, you can be more than an observer, you can be part of it! Are you the expert who looks through the aluminum, with a keen eye, straight to the core of our Embraers-fleet? Welcome to Regional Jet Center!
Regional Jet Center (RJC) provides maintenance services for approx. 60 aircraft up to 150 passengers, specialized in the maintenance of Embraer aircrafts (E170-190 series and E2). We are part of the AF/KL group and responsible for performing (innovative) Line Maintenance on the KLM Cityhopper at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Outstations. We also provide maintenance for other regional airlines.
Content of your job
As an Aircraft Mechanic C, CAT A (licensed Aircraft Mechanic) you will be responsible for:
- Line Maintenance tasks and releasing aircrafts on the apron of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and in Hangar 73;
- Responsible for maintaining, releasing aircrafts and carrying out (urgent) repairs and/or inspections abroad on an ad-hoc basis at KLM Outstations (mainly Europe);
- You are jointly responsible for the technical punctuality and fleet availability of our customers both at Schiphol Airport, in the hangar and at outstations;
- Performing inspections, repairs and modifications supervised by a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician;
- Consulting the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician in the progress of the tasks and in case of discrepancies;
- Carrying out the administration of work in AMOS in accordance with the regulations and procedures;
- The maintenance is carried out 24/7, we work with shifts patterns.
- You have completed relevant education at MBO 3 or MBO 4 level;
- You have knowledge of EASA law and regulations;
- You have some experience within an aircraft maintenance environment, and you are in possession of (the majority) of the mandatory modules of the EASA Part 66 on minimum CAT A level;
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing, and willing to learn the Dutch language;
- You are in possession of a driver’s license (B).
What do we offer?
- A base gross monthly salary ranging from €2.722,- and €4.013,- (depending age and experience);
- Shift work allowance: approximately €800 gross per month (depending on the roster);
- Year-end bonus, annual profit sharing, annual holiday allowance, and travel reimbursement up to 75 km (one way);
- Fly with reduced rates on KLM/KLC flights, depending on priority and seats available;
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment at Schiphol Center, in Hangar 73 at Schiphol-East and ad hoc AOG recovery business trips to Outstations make the work extra challenging and varied. The location of work can rotate on a daily base;
- Our fleet consists of approx. 60 KLM/KLC aircrafts (E170-195 & E2 series) and work for third parties;
- Hangar 73 has been completely renovated and has modern facilities;
- You get a personal iPad and a new comfortable working cloth package;
- For MBO level 4: we aim to train you towards B1.1/ B2 in the near future on our Embraer fleet if your skills, experience and motivation fit in the team.
Ready for take-off?
Do you see yourself working on our blue aircrafts? You can apply directly through the button below.
Do you need additional information about the vacancy?
If you have any specific questions about the position, please get in touch with Team Manager Richard Huisman, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org