You are part of a team (Treasury and M&A) at Schiphol Group that focuses on Corporate Treasury and Corporate Finance while also working closely with the Schiphol International team. Corporate Treasury is responsible for corporate finance, M&A, funding, investor relations, cash management and insurance & claims at Schiphol Group. Schiphol International has the ambition to be a world player in international airport development and is responsible for managing the current portfolio of international airport investments as well as expanding the portfolio by adding new investments. You will report to the Corporate Treasurer and work closely with the Schiphol International team.
Your role is to support Schiphol Group’s treasury and international development strategies and policies. You will support the team in both realizing Schiphol Group’s treasury objectives as well as developing Schiphol’s portfolio of new and existing international investments. You will work on a broad range of topics, such as attracting external financing for Royal Schiphol Group, M&A transactions, international business development, analyzing and challenging business cases and improve reporting and benchmarking studies to facilitate internal decision making.
As an Advisor you will:
- research and analyze relevant (financial) data, market developments and other relevant information to assess (financial) performance;
- develop financial models to determine cash flow projections, financing need and/or valuation
- use quantitative and qualitative analysis and develop presentations/board papers to enable decision making by (senior) management;
- participate and partly manage (financing, M&A) transactions and liaise with external corporate finance and due diligence teams;
- together with Schiphol International colleagues develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of international acquisition and partnership opportunities;
- implement and maintain assurance policies (such as impairment analysis, going concern analysis, stress testing of cash flow forecasts, alignment with Treasury policies);
- signal and drive optimization opportunities in processes and policies;
- build and maintain a relevant internal and external network;
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Familiar with (corporate) finance, financial reporting and giving advise based on (financial) data. You have experience with transaction processes. Furthermore, you have analytical and advisory skills and you are a clear and convincing communicator. You enjoy being part of a team that is evolving and typically works on complex and multidisciplinary projects. Your input and flexibility to anticipate to these changes will be part of your daily job. Establishing healthy working relations is of utmost importance to you.
You have up to 5 years working experience in a relevant role, preferably within a corporate finance/treasury department, private equity or transaction services. An University degree in, for example, business economics, business administration or equivalent education is required. Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Dutch is a pre.
- A competitive salary ranging from € 4.254 - to € 5.901,- euro based on 36 hours (scale 12) depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 6,75% fixed end of the year bonus;
- A variable participation allowance of up to 7.5%;
- Schiphol Go allows you to decide for yourself how you travel to and from work;
- We encourage travelling by public transport, which is why you will receive an NS Business Card;
- Smartphone, choice of iPhone 13 or Samsung Galaxy S21;
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance with a home-work allowance;
- We give you room for development on a professional and personal level. For example, there is a personal sustainable employability budget (for training, coaching, sports and leave);
- We promote an inclusive culture, which is why you are entitled to two diversity days, to be used on any day (including holidays);
- 2% Sustainable Employability Budget (DIB);
Further information on the position can be required from Freek Beekhuizen (email@example.com). If you have any further questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Mirjam van Mameren, on firstname.lastname@example.org.