Nice to know (you)
- In the position of Data Lead ASM you are responsible for accelerating the data transformation of the Asset Management domain. This domain for example encompasses our walkways and climate systems, but also the maintenance of our runways.
- Together with 3,000 proud colleagues, we work towards our mission to be 'the world's most sustainable and high-quality airports'.
- The Data&Analytics team oversees the strategic use of AI, data and applied data science across the Royal Schiphol Group to identify growth opportunities and areas for innovation with new data products and services.
Connecting your world
Together with the business you will form the strategic direction for making your domain more data driven. You are a partner to the business for really improving their operations with data, analytics and AI solutions. You can help connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world. How you make this happen? That's up to you. At Schiphol Group, we have confidence in your talents like taking control and responsibility over choices and the way in which you use them as Data Lead Asset Management in the Data & Analytics department. You will lead a team (appr. 8 FTE) where you will:
- Help them have a customer centric approach, i.e. help them fall in love with solving the business problems and not only the data solutions.
- Provide clear direction on our purpose as data and set boundaries for the teams within which they will have the freedom to best help our customers.
- Maturing them, both in the way how they organize as well in the way they shape our digital transformation.
- Help them take an organization wide perspective bringing best practices from e.g. Operations into the ASM domain.
About Schiphol Group
3,000 colleagues go the extra mile to connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world in the best possible way. Innovation, safety and cooperation are all top priorities. This is how we support the economy and people, both in the Netherlands and beyond. By the way, did you know that:
- … There were 266,967 aircraft movements at Schiphol in 2021?
- … 104 airlines fly from Schiphol Airport?
- … as Data Lead ASM you will strenghten the IT & Data department?
About the team
The IT & Data department is creating the airport of the future. We do this using the smartest digital solutions, tools and applications. With state-of-the-art technology, we keep the airport running. Our enthusiastic team works on data-driven improvements in our processes, traveller flows and information provision. This is how we contribute to the best possible experience for travellers, customers and employees at and around the airport.
You will formally report to DnA but will functionally also be part of the Digital, Data and Analytics (DDA) Business platform team (which is part of the asset management business). Fostering collaboration and alignment across these different business units with all the same goal is key to achieve your mission of driving the data transformation of how we manage our assets.
You've got this
In this role you create change and encourage others to embrace change. Also, you approache things in a positive way. Other than that you have:
- Deep affinity with data & innovation. Therefore, we require minimal 10 year of experience working in a data centric role connected to Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced analytics or Innovation.
- Minimal 5 year of experience in a leadership role, a few of which of managing multiple scrum teams (e.g. product manager, head of product).
- Experience with data driven transformation, product management and product ownership.
- Experience with fact-based performance management (e.g. steering based on KPI’s, using OKRs).
- a MSc or higher in a business or STEM related field, preferably added with additional education afterwards focused towards transformation.
You get this
- € 5,377 to € 7,558 gross per month (scale 14).
- An 8.33 % fixed allowance at the end of the year.
- An iPhone 14 or Samsung Galaxy S21. Your choice!
- Participation in the ABP pension fund.
These are just a few of all the employment conditions that come with this position (based on a 36-hour working week). Schiphol Group has even more to offer you. For the total overview of all employment conditions, please visit Arbeidsvoorwaarden - Werken bij Schiphol Group.
Choose your destination
What are your talents? What are your dreams? What's your story? We're curious about you and would like to invite you to apply for a job here. Send us your CV and motivation by clicking on the apply button below.
- Do you have any questions about the position or the application process? Get in touch with Mark Blesma, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0654660569.
- An assessment may be part of the process.
- For more information about applying at Schiphol Group: www.werkenbijschiphol/procedure.
- For the safety of our passengers and colleagues, an AIVD security screening (VGB B civil aviation) is always part of the recruitment process.