Nice to know (you)
- As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will work on the infrastructure of DnA, our cloud native data platform based on MS Azure, Databricks and Terraform.
- The Data & Analytics team oversees the strategic use of AI, data and applied data science across the Schiphol Group to identify growth opportunities and areas for innovation with new data products and services.
- Together with 3,000 proud colleagues, we work towards our mission to be 'the world's most sustainable and high-quality airports'.
Connecting your world
As a DevSecOps Engineer, your job will be to leverage your strong technical skills in cloud computing, platform management, automation and scripting. This is how you connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world. The exact realisation is up to you. At Schiphol Group, we trust that you convert your talents into action in order to achieve the following goals:
- Playing a pivotal role in designing and maintaining our network and infrastructure, ensuring reliability, scalability, and security.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines, automate processes, troubleshoot issues, and provide support where needed.
- Optimizing our tech stack while embodying our company values of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Working closely with the various central data teams to develop products and services that make our Schiphol Data and AI strategy come to life.
You've got this
For this role, you take charge, make decisions, and take responsibility. You are a worthy sparring partner for the business. In addition to this you also have:
- At least Bachelors/Masters degree level of thinking.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly (Dutch-speaking is a bonus).
- Cloud computing expertise. Cloud service providers: Azure & Databricks. And IaC with Terraform.
- Connection and file Services: Webservices, API, ftp, MFT.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, and HTTP).
- Automation mindset and experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines.
You get this
- A salary ranging from € 4.305 to € 5.695 (scale 10).
- An 8.33% fixed allowance at the end of the year.
- An iPhone 14 or Samsung Galaxy S22. Your choice!
- Participation in the ABP pension fund.
These are just a few of all the employment conditions that come with this position (based on a 36-hour working week). Schiphol Group has even more to offer you. For the total overview of all employment conditions, please visit Arbeidsvoorwaarden - Werken bij Schiphol Group.
About the Team
The IT & Data department is creating the airport of the future. We do this using the smartest digital solutions, tools and applications. With state-of-the-art technology, we keep the airport running. Our enthusiastic team works on data-driven improvements in our processes, traveller flows and information provision. This is how we contribute to the best possible experience for travellers, customers and employees at and around the airport.
Choose your destination
What are your talents? What are your dreams? What's your story? We're curious about you and would like to invite you to apply for a job here. Send us your CV and motivation by clicking on the apply button below.
- Do you have any questions about the position or the application process? Get in touch with Mark Blesma, via email@example.com.
- An assessment may be part of the process.
- For more information about applying at Schiphol Group: www.werkenbijschiphol/procedure.
- For the safety of our passengers and colleagues, an AIVD security screening (VGB B civil aviation) may be part of the recruitment process.
About Schiphol Group
3,000 colleagues go the extra mile to connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world in the best possible way. Innovation, safety and cooperation are all top priorities. This is how we support the economy and people, both in the Netherlands and beyond. By the way, did you know that:
- … there were 266,967 aircraft movements at Schiphol in 2021?
- … 104 different airlines fly from Schiphol Airport?
- … as a DevSecOps Engineer you will join the IT & Data business area?