Are you ready to creat places to belong?
Become part of the International HMSHost team! We are looking for a full-time Regional HR Technology Manager for EMEA.
HMSHost International is so much more than a hospitality company. We are dedicated to creating places to be for our guests, and creating places to belong for our people. Our culture is strong: we care about each other, and we are committed to ensure our associates feel appreciated all around the world. Passionate foodies and hospitality-minded, we employ people with a genuine smile, who are ready to take the initiative and make a difference.
We are HMSHost International – part of the Autogrill Group, and recently part of Dufry Group – and we are the world’s leading food & beverage operator for people on the move. In 50 years’ time, we’ve curated an appealing and commercially sustainable portfolio of world-famous partner brands, local heroes and brands we developed ourselves. You can find our restaurants at 42 airports, 35 train stations and in 7 outlet shopping malls, spread across 19 countries in Europe, Asia, India, the Middle East and the Pacific. As a Group, we serve more than 900 million people every year, and we still continue to expand our global footprint to serve people on the move.
Although food & beverage is our specialty, our guests come first. That’s why we welcome them with our secret ingredient: attention. Giving attention to the people around us generates goodwill and indulgence. It turns hasty travelers into grateful guests, it differentiates us from our competitors, and it ensures an inspiring working environment for our associates. And you could be one of them!
Through it all, we take our planet seriously; since June 2022 we have been included in the MIB® ESG index on the Milano stock exchange, underlining our commitment to Make It Happen, our Group ESG strategy focused on nurturing people, offering sustainable food experiences and caring for the planet. Want to learn more about us? Visit: hmshost.international
Sound interesting? Read on!
About the role:
The HR Technology Manager creates and oversees integrated international HR technology roadmaps and strategies to facilitate short- and long-term planning necessary for accurate and reliable (secure, compliant, etc.) HR technology that support the Company’s business objectives at regional and country level and acting as the subject matter expert.
This role will be leading a team of three direct reports and reporting directly to the Senior Vice-president HR for EMEA region, which is compose by 33 countries.
- Responsible for directing the development, timely and cost-effective implementation (in partnership with IT), and maintenance of HR systems to meet the organization's needs and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the data integrity/reporting and manage the implementation of enhancements within the HR systems in addition to designing, implementing and managing other HR applications/systems.
- Implement, embed and enhance HR Technology support concept.
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting support for SuccessFactors / E time issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams.
- Monitor compliance to all rules and laws and Human Resources policies and procedures related to information systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of records and Human Resources information.
- Keep the organization's policies current with governmental regulations which affect HR systems.
- Provide HR systems’ training and technical support to the HR users (new and existing) and end customers.
- Primary contact with HR team members and organization stakeholders to streamline processes and ensure consistent application of HR systems and tools.
- Leads the regional HR Technology Reviews with Global Lead and relevant HR leads to help ensure alignment of HR systems’ plans and increase awareness of Regional HR systems’ activities.
- Administer and maintain audits on HRIS processes and develop and implement required changes.
- Monitor all processes including collecting and analyzing user requirements, design and test programs, and delivering user training, in partnership with Support design Personnel Administration, Performance Management, Benefits, Salary Review tools, Performance Management tools in HR systems in coordination and partnership with the Global Lead.
- Creates and maintains “master” listing of all HR technology related applications and contracts. Proactively tracks contract terms and ensures logical decommissioning strategy in place to include time, data conversion and resource components in partnership with the Global Lead.
- Stays current with HR industry and HR technology trends, evaluates options against business requirements and makes recommendations to Global Lead and management that improve existing business processes and systems.
- Ensure progressive and innovative ideas and processes are researched and implemented to increase productivity of the department and provide analytic data that is of value to end-users, implement HR metrics, dashboards and standard control reports in alignment with HR, Finance and auditing.
- Recommends system enhancements and advise in the development, testing and implementation of solutions in partnership with the Global Lead.
- Implementation & system development of KPI’s.
- Budgeting for implementations, upgrades, and training. Keeping country budgets in mind when planning implementations.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization.
- Project management of several large-scale projects with overlapping timeframes.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in Management or HR Consulting, Strategy, or as an HR Business Partner at a fast-paced organization with best practices.
- Solid knowledge of HR operations, systems structure, functions and business processes.
- Experience in managing and supporting HRIS development and implementation.
- Experience with multi-country Payroll / HR systems administration processes, outsourcing, procedures and best practices globally.
- Strong ability to manage 3rd party vendors and relationships Knowledge.
- Strong project management skills.
- Displays a record of proactively identifying and solving issues.
- Established track record of implementing successful development programs and processes that have contributed to organizational/business success; big system implementation experience.
These are our amazing benefits!
- Competitive salary in the benchmark.
- An extra week of payment at the end of the year (working the full year).
- 25 days per year of holidays.
- Health insurance discount.
- 50% of discunt for most of our stores.
- Commuting allowance up to 16,80 EUR, net per day.
- Training and development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Amazing entreprenurial culture, diverse environment, people oriented!
Join HMSHost International:
HMSHost International aims to make it priority to hire people of all backgrounds, genders, race, age, income, education, ethnically background, religion, political orientation, disability, sexual orientation or personality – we also make it our priority that our associates feel that they belong to our organization. Therefore, we promote an inclusive environment in which everyone feels accepted, respected and valued as an individual and in which opportunities and resources are equally accessible.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Technology Manager who is ready for the next step in their career, If you are looking for a dynamic role within a worldwide organization where people are put at the heart of what we do, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please if you have any questions or you are interested in this role contact directly:
Karen López Robles:
mobile: +31 61192 4155