Please, keep on reading and apply!
What will you be doing?
As a site installer within the site management department you will work on Vanderlande sites where our systems will be installed. In a team of several technicians you will jointly install the automated sorting systems, you will do this based on specifications and drawings. In the first place, you will be hired for the Schiphol location project. After this project, you can also be deployed on other sites, in the Netherlands but also internationally.
In this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of mechanical installation work
- Installation of Vanderlande systems according to drawings
- Carrying out quality checks
- Reporting executed work to the site manager and your line manager
- Keeping track of installation deviations from the drawings
- Achieving the installation planning
- Propagating and following the applicable safety rules
What do we ask from you?
- At least an Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) is an advantage, preferably in the direction of mechatronics / installation technology / assembly
- 3 years of work experience or demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Good command of assembly from technical drawings
- English speaking and preferably Dutch
- Affinity with automated sorting systems
- You can work independently
- Proactive, Team player
- Able to work nightshifts
- European passport
- To be able to work at Schiphol Airport you need a declaration of no-objection (DNO)
About the team
The Vanderlande site management department in Veghel consists of a number site supervisors and site managers (around 70 people). This department is responsible for the installation of our systems on customer sites for the market segments airports, parcel and warehousing. The increasing number of new projects per year and the geographical distribution means that the department is growing worldwide. You will report hierarchically to the foreman on a daily basis and who will interact with the site manager and the project manager.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
What we offer?
In the challenging and responsible position of Site Installer, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 2600,- to € 3600,- gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- Allowance for worked night shifts
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile of Site Installer? Then apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and motivation letter. For more information, please contact Recruiter Robin van Oss via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 413 494 336
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.