Nice to know (you)
- As the Product Owner of our Core Data Platform you are the front (wo)man of the team and towards the rest of the organization.
- Your team consists of data engineers with expertise in Scala, Python and SQL.
- You don't shy away from content and are not afraid to challenge consumers, stakeholders, suppliers and development team to clarify requirements and help the team grow.
Connecting your world
You have a fast overview to define clear responsibilities with other platform collaborations such as Data ingestion teams, Data Quality, Data Governance, Enabling Technologies, Solution Architects and Users. This is how you connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world. How you will achieve this? That is up to you! At the Schiphol Group we trust in your talents, such as your will power and ability to perservere. Your talents will be used to achieve the following goals as Product Owner:
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing based on changing requirements to enable delivery of great data products.
- Work with stakeholders and customers within the organisation to shape and inform the product vision, in line with Schiphol's strategy and conform architecture, governance and security guidelines.
- Shape the future of the Data Platform and merge data engineering teams into 1 DnA.
- Mature run and change in DevOps on tech stack, content and process.
- Align work with Service Leads and stakeholders.
In addition to these tasks you arranging planning and refinement meetings for the teams. You incorporate feature requests into product roadmaps. You are also responsible to clarify requirements with customers.
As a next-generation professional you have a clear vision, courage and focus. You improve yourself every day so that you can be the best. You are introspective and resilient. You believe that creating a good atmosphere is essential for a successful, respectful and welcoming workplace.
About Schiphol Group
3.000 colleagues go the extra mile to connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world in the best possible way. Innovation, safety and cooperation are all top priorities. This is how we support the economy and people, both in the Netherlands and beyond. By the way, did you know that:
... Schiphol Group owns and runs Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague Airport and Lelystad Airport? We also have a majority stake in Eindhoven Airport.
… there were 266,967 aircraft movements at Schiphol in 2021?
... as Product Manager you will join the business area IT & Data?
About the team
The IT & Data department is creating the airport of the future. We do this using the smartest digital solutions, tools and applications. With state-of-the-art technology, we keep the airport running. Our enthusiastic team works on data-driven improvements in our processes, traveller flows and information provision. This is how we contribute to the best possible experience for travellers, customers and employees at and around the airport.
You've got this
In this role you have a solution for every problem. Also, you are able to work with attention to detail and stay focused. Other required skills are:
- Work experience as a Product Owner in big data domain.
- Knowledge of data lakes and data integration techniques is a must.
- Agile certification.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product.
- Basic understanding of technical details of software development and big data environments.
You get this
- € 5,011 to € 6,950 gross per month (scale 13).
- 8.33% bonus at the end of the year.
- a working from home allowance of €3.00 net per day.
- A NS-Business Card - all travel to and from work by public transport is paid for.
- The possibility of leasing a bicyle (also electric bike).
These are just a few of all the employment conditions that come with this position (based on a 36-hour working week). Schiphol Group has even more to offer you. For the total overview of all employment conditions, please visit Arbeidsvoorwaarden - Werken bij Schiphol Group.
Choose your destination
What are your talents? What are your dreams? What's your story? We're curious about you and would like to invite you to apply for a job here. Send us your CV and motivation by clicking on the apply button below.
- Do you have questions about the application process? Contact Mark Blesma, Recruitment Business Partner by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about applying at Schiphol Group: www.werkenbijschiphol/procedure.
- For the safety of our passengers and colleagues, an AIVD security screening (VGB B civil aviation) is always part of the recruitment process.