In the world of aviation, you are not just a spectator. You are the expert who supports the operation with a keen eye in our Hangar at Schiphol-East!
Welcome to the Regional Jet Center
The Regional Jet Center (RJC) provides maintenance services for aircraft up to 150 passengers, specializing in the maintenance of Embraer aircraft. We are part of the AF/KL group where we are responsible for carrying out Line Maintenance on KLM Cityhopper at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and other regional airlines.
Sheet Metal Shop
The operation on the factory floor is supported by several workshops, including the Sheet Metal Shop. We do this by repairing damages on aluminum. Fortunately, this doesn't happen all the time, so you'll also be working on the factory floor and working on the aircraft! The damages repaired in the shop are different every time. That's why it's important to have a creative outlook and a problem-solving approach.
What will you be doing?
As a Sheet Metal Worker, you will initially work in the Sheet Metal Shop. However, you will also work on the factory floor. This will be during day, evening, night, and weekend shifts. Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Manufacturing, repairing, and modifying aircraft sheet metal on the platform, in the hangar, and in the workshop;
- Assessing damages according to regulations and carrying out appropriate repairs;
- Performing damage repairs and modifications, both on the aircraft and in the shop.
When you start as a Sheet Metal Worker at RJC, we have a few points we'd like from you:
- You have completed a VMBO-techniek education;
- You have knowledge of EASA laws and regulations;
- You have some experience in an aircraft maintenance environment, preferably with sheet metal;
- You have good knowledge of both Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- You have a valid driver's license (B).
What can you expect from us?
In addition to a challenging role within Europe's largest MRO for Embraers, we also offer you:
- A basic monthly salary of €3,028 to €3,721;
- Shift work allowance: approximately €650 gross per month (depending on the roster);
- Year-end bonus, annual profit sharing, annual holiday allowance, and travel expense reimbursement up to 75 km;
- An IPB scheme. You can fly extra affordably if there are available seats, including for your family members;
- Training opportunities for growth and development;
- A good pension scheme;
- A personal budget for vitality and career and personal development;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV (Additional Duty) days (integrated into the roster).
Ready for your next destination?
Can you see yourself working in our Hangar in Schiphol-East? You can apply directly using the button at the bottom.
Still have questions?
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact Team Manager Hans de Steur at 06 14 49 02 89.